Wednesday 11 March 2015

The sound track of March !


I love music, going to gigs is literally my favorite pass times. Recenlty I went to see The Script, for the second time (previously have seen them at V festival 2 years a go) honestly the band was incredable. Pitch perfect, word perfect and they didn't annoyingly put alot of pressure on the audience. You can tell that the band love what they do with every inch of there being.

I have to say the new album is increadable with many a tear jerker, yet beautiful non the less. The Script keep evolving with the times unlike most bands they don't stay in their own little bubble. With all music becoming more electronic based the ban has embraced new times and crestes songs like 'Paint the Town Green' (perfect for summer festivals)

However, as much as I love the band I can't help thinking that they were a little outshined by Tinie Tempah. The energy he displayed playing songs such as Earthquake was unlike any other I have seen and i beleive i wasnt the only one thinking that. The man definately found some more fans that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment