Tuesday 3 November 2015

Diet. Friend or foe?

Like may other person in the world i have essentially been on a diet for the majority of my life. With very little success. Now I don't want to preach, sell or parade. This is my story, all I want to do is share it. 

Me. Then.

I genuinely cant remember a time i was ever smaller than a size 14. I am also not ashamed to say like many others i am a massive comfort eater. When im struggling so does my waist band. Never realising the severity of the situation i continued to do 'normal' twenty something activites, go out, drink, etc. 

That is until i saw a picture and didn't reckoned the person in it. Who was that sad over weight girl? At the same age as my clothing size it was now or never. Nothing would change if i didn't. 

Me... Right Now.

I still have a way to go, yet two stone now, 4 clothing sizes down. A healthy,fit, happy me is ready to carry on. Start a new. And LOVE myself along the way. 

How'd i do it?

Juice plus. Now this is the time many of you criticize or turn away, but just hear me out. This 'food diary will show my exercise, meals and shakes i have in a day. 

How Juice plus works. 

One or two shakes a day,two healthy snacks and one healthy meal from the all purpose amazing, yet healthy cook book!
Yes it's that SIMPLE!

Breakfast. 

Vanilla Juice plus powder, Porridge oats with coconut milk and a full apple chopped up. 
A half spoon of Juice Plus mixed in with porridge takes a bland owl to a new level! Add an apple for extra sweetness and texture. 


Lunch, 
Juice Plush Vanilla Shake with Coconut milk. Blended with a hand blender to ensure no lumps or powder like texture. You can add as much fruit as you want to change the taste of the milkshake.

Dinner

Goats cheese, paprika and sweet potato wedges cooked in the oven with Olive Oil!

SNACKS!
Bake well tart Naked Bar, the nicest snack i have ever eaten. Far to nice to be healthy.

Olives. Black, green what ever. I love them, with feta cheese its like eating a Greek cloud!

Exercise.

Unfortunately, scientist haven't created a diet that means you no longer need to exercise, then to lose weight its an unfortunate task. I try to do a simple work out 3 times a week. 20 squats, 20 sit ups and 20 poor attempts of push ups.

Will it work for you?

I don't know. I can only talk you through my experiences on juice plus. Although, i wouldn't have gotten through the process without the support of my disrupter and others on the diet. Its a collective effort which champions you when you succeed and helps motivate you when you don't. I am a proud Juice Plusser. And i can only hope, you may be too.




No comments:

Post a Comment