Tuesday 3 November 2015

Airbrushing to perfection?


No7 Airbrush Away...
No 7 have done it again! Their new Airbrush AwayFoundation is amazing, it covers so well! Even my snow white complexion the coverage is amazing! Hypoallergenic, animal friendly and an amazing coverage? What could be more perfect?

Before and after?
Having blotchy skin and dark eyes I struggle to find a foundation which doesn't emphasize them without a huge amount of concealer.Saying this, I love the coverage with Airbrush Away, the color is perfect for my  skin tone. No line, no patches it's definitely like Airbrushing in a bottle.

Perfection ?

I have to say this product does have one major flaw. It's longevity. Like most teenage relationships, the foundation is over before it begin's. Once leaving the house in this hideous weather, your flaws do tend to show through (especially in the winter!). With the addition of scarves, coffee and the occasional mulled wine.I don't believe that the product would last all day. This problem, however, can be easily rectified with some fixing spray! And DA-DA. Perfect complexion all day, everyday!

Technique?
Beauty Blender of hero's

The particular foundation (in my opinion) works better with a beauty blender. My personal favorite is the Real Techniques ,£6.99 from most high street stores. The angles of the blender allows for flawless coverage (Check out my other blogs for my comparisons, tips and tricks for using beauty blenders) with out making you look cake-y or blotchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment