Tuesday 3 November 2015

Winter Wonderland

Fluffy socks, hot chocolate and Harry potter. Yes, it's Winter!

Candles, candles everywhere.

'Oh i wish it could be Christmas'
Like every other woman in the world I'm obsessed with candles. In my eyes there isn't enough candle wax in the word! Yes, Yankie Candles are my favorite! No particular smell just them all will do.

Although for you Christmas lovers keep an eye out for Icicles and Winter Glow.

Blankets, the fluffier the better!
Blankets, films and hot chocolate sounds like the perfect cosy night in. With the winter night's drawing in I'm constantly reaching out for something the wrap myself up in. Whilst there are plenty of patterns to chose from my personal favorite are the super fluffy checked blankets from Primark for around £6.

SOCKS!

Personal Favorite from last year.
One of the best feeling's in the world is putting on warm socks on. And taking them off when your feet get warm. Socks are essential now the cold weather has descended upon us. So it's pretty important to get the right ones!

Fluffy socks are great for keeping you feet warm whilst curling up with a good book. There literally every where! Primark do the best cost effective pairs  (usually priced around £3- £5) with the cutest patterns, perfect for any occasion.

                                  Perfect night in.

I'm a bit of a home bird. My perfect night in consists of the a Snow White bath bomb form Lush (£3.95), a salted caramel green tea and a good book. And i have to say i am currently relieving one of my favorite books I've ever written. Fault in Our Stars, a life affirming, beautiful love story. Trust me the film has nothing on the book. You may just need a few tissues along the way.

Harry Potter
Because who doesn't love the wizarding world.

Mayhem managed.

No comments:

Post a Comment